Please read the below information fully:
General Information: Shadow Heads of Cooperation or “HOCS” is a program for university students with the aim of both increasing awareness about the impact of the EU’s assistance in Palestine while also providing students with a chance to develop their knowledge and skill through activities and project visits.
Registration is open until: 28.06.2021
Students eligible for this program should have/be:
- Interest and general information about the EU’s work in Palestine and Palestine as a development partner
- A current student of one of the 10 universities listed in the registration page
- 2nd or 3rd year of University
- Good command of English language as the program will mostly involve communicating in English
- Willing to study a brief document and take a quiz and attend an interview for assessment.
- Willing to be interviewed as a candidate (amongst other candidates based on quiz score) for the program after the quiz completion.
- Willing to lead and partake in activities such as presenting information learned for fellow students after program end, as well as possibly manage either partially or fully a sustainable club of fellow students who are also interested in future opportunity with the program.
- Willing to have their experiences in the program, video and photo documented and possibly have their photo posted on the EU’s social media page or be featured in a published video on the same page
- Interested in developing knowledge about international and non-profit organizations
Registration: Interested students must register via the homepage, registration is open until: 22.06.2021
Quiz and Interview: After registration, the study material for the online quiz can be downloaded through a link, further information on the quiz will be sent to the registered students, and the link will be available on the website on the announced date… students will have 30 minutes to complete the quiz during that date and time before it is closed. The students will be notified by SMS beforehand.
Identification Codes and Quiz Pin: Students are required to enter the quiz pin to gain access to the quiz which will be sent to the registered students on the quiz day by email and SMS. The student will also receive their own identification code needed also to enter the quiz by SMS upon registration.
Selection: Only one student from each university will be chosen this year. Interviews will be conducted only with the top scoring students from each university.
Other Information: The coordinating company (Sky advertising) will handle all costs for the students during the visits and program duration such as transportation costs, food, stationary items, and final reward.